Todays weigh in = 236.2 This week I kept going back and forth between a couple of pounds and today I weigh exactly the same as I did last Friday. UGH! Nothing I can do but keep pushing forward. Monday is my official weigh in day and I'd love to be able to report a good number.
My eating has been great and I walked 2 miles yesterday and did about 10 minutes of kettlebell exercises. Wednesday evening I walked 3 miles, so exercise has been good, too. Still chugging water and eating 1300 calories or less a day. I don't know why the scale won't cooperate...
Thank goodness today is Friday! As usual, no plans for the weekend. I'm setting my exercise goal for the weekend for one hour each day. I NEED to see 235 on the scale by Monday. COME ON!!!
Have a great weekend! :)
Ah, the lovely scale. Why is it that it never does what we want, but sometimes surprises us for no reason? Just ignore the silly mechanical beast and keep doing what you're doing, which is all the right stuff. I need to get my mojo back and get moving along with you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
You're definitely trying, no doubt about it! Maybe focus on your successes - staying OP, exercising, etc. and on NSV's. The scale's frustrating fluctuations are more than just being about what you've eaten and I don't want you to be disappointed if it doesn't reflect your efforts.
ReplyDelete